Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Promotional code

Promotional code 06 Jan 2016 23:07 #3287

• Ratmil
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 25
Hi, Olivier.
I sent you a version to your email address, please test it.
If I don't provide the answers you are looking for, I may provide the questions you need to find the answers yourself.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Promotional code 06 Jan 2016 23:29 #3288

Ratmil,

I have tested the fix and it works perfectly. Thank you so much!

Pardon my question again, but do you plan on adding discounts for license renewals in the near future? Thank you in advance for your answer,

Olivier.

Promotional code 21 Jan 2016 17:15 #3297

Hello Ratmil,

you probably missed my last question...

Do you plan on adding discounts for license renewals in the near future?
We had a whole discussion about it in this thread and I was wondering what you have decided. Thanks!

Promotional code 26 Jan 2016 14:17 #3298

• Ratmil
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 25
Hi Olivier,
I guess you mean giving discount who users who has already have a licese, or users who have had a license.
Right now, discounts are applied who users who upgrade a license.
Sorry, for not answering earlier but I have been busy. That´s a good idea. I will find time to do it, but it won´t be right now.
If I don't provide the answers you are looking for, I may provide the questions you need to find the answers yourself.
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2016 14:20 by Ratmil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olivier Buisard

Promotional code 26 Jan 2016 15:08 #3299

Thanks Ratmil, no problem.

We talked about this feature at the beginning of this thread, last November, so I was hoping you had considered it already :-)
As a developer myself, I understand this is a free extension and you need to find the time to work on this. Thank you for considering this feature, though.

Note that in a 'marketing' standpoint, this is a major feature, since it encourages customers to renew their license with a discount (which, as a seller, guarantees more renewal sales than if you do not offer discounts) before their license expires.

Thanks again for your time!

Promotional code 19 Apr 2016 18:31 #3360

Hello Ratmil,

I was wondering if you stopped development for this component (other than for the bug fixes). When I bought this component years back, it really fit my needs, but I am concern now that I don't see growth while Joomla keeps changing and many of the component's additions have not even made it to Joomla 3 (like the menu items).
This is the kind of component that needs to be reliable and stay that way and I really want to keep using it... I am also disappointed to see that my previous request, made last November, remains ignored, although rather trivial. I paid for the component once in the past and would be happy to keep doing so, if I knew I can keep relying on it. Thanks Ratmil.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds