Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Promotional code

Promotional code 20 Apr 2016 15:03 #3361

• Ratmil
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 25
Hi, Olivier.
How are you doing? I havenĀ“t been working too much on the components lately. However, I added the feature of the coupons code to apply discounts.
I still need to find the time to develop the promotional code.
Also, notice that component is free now.
Maybe, I should find the time to dedicate completely to this. This would imply quitting at my current job.
If I don't provide the answers you are looking for, I may provide the questions you need to find the answers yourself.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olivier Buisard

Promotional code 20 Apr 2016 15:09 #3362

• Ratmil
  • Administrator
Your latest request was applying discounts to licenses if user has already bought any before.
Is that right?
If I don't provide the answers you are looking for, I may provide the questions you need to find the answers yourself.

Promotional code 20 Apr 2016 18:06 #3363

Hello Ratmil,

far from me wanting to put pressure on you, I just wanted assurance that I can keep relying on your extension and that it is not at the end of its life cycle.
I totally understand the time that is needed for extensions as I develop them myself...

My request was to apply a discount on a valid license for renewal. It just needs a way to set that amount in percentages somewhere to automatically apply it to people who renew before their previous license has expired. That's it.

:-)

Thank you for your replies!

Promotional code 20 Apr 2016 18:12 #3364

• Ratmil
  • Administrator
That is very simple. You can expect that development before the end of this month.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olivier Buisard

Promotional code 21 Apr 2016 20:21 #3365

• Ratmil
  • Administrator
I sent you an email.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds