Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Email with download link not received

Email with download link not received 21 Dec 2015 16:34 #3268

• Gerard
Hello Ratmil,

I have installed payperdownload in test to see if it is the solution for me. If I solve current problem, I think that will be THE solution :) .

I have performed a test in real condition (buy a ressource with a real paypal account). The payment is validated and recorded into Download link and payment into payperdownload backend but I don't received link email.

The email adress work fine, in backend I have resent the email without success. Please could you help me.

Thank you
Gérard
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Email with download link not received 21 Dec 2015 16:43 #3269

• Ratmil
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 25
Hi Gerard,
did you buy a license when you tested or did you buy a resource without license?
In other words, was there a logged in user?
If I don't provide the answers you are looking for, I may provide the questions you need to find the answers yourself.

Email with download link not received 21 Dec 2015 16:48 #3270

• Gerard
Hi,

Thank you for your quick response.

I have buy a ressource without license with a logged user. The email into download link is the email used with paypal to buy the ressource. This email is different than the email of logged user.

Gérard

Email with download link not received 21 Dec 2015 17:18 #3271

• Gerard
Hi Ratmil,

In addition of my previous post. A ressource can be buy only by registered and logged user. So in configuration option "Ask e-mail after payment" is set to No.

Thank you for your help

Best regards
Gérard

Email with download link not received 21 Dec 2015 19:02 #3272

• Ratmil
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 25
If you buy a resource without license then user registration is not required, which means guest users can buy. If that is the case, then the download link will be sent to user paypal account addres. You also have the choice of setting "ask email in payment form", if this is set then buyers will be able to set an email address to receive download link.
If I don't provide the answers you are looking for, I may provide the questions you need to find the answers yourself.

Email with download link not received 22 Dec 2015 07:19 #3273

• Gerard
Hi,

I'm ok with this behaviour. The problem is than the mail is not sent. Into "Download link", column "Email" the address is the email address used with paypal, if I open the record, the Email body is correctly filled. If I try to resent the message, I have into green panel "Download Link is sent", but I don't receive the email.

Gérard
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds